PACE 600 WALKWAY SYSTEM
- Non-slip walkway system
- Manufactured & Installed in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1657:2018 & Relevant statutory OHS Codes of Practice / Guidelines)
- 360˚ Rotational Eyelet for Multi Directional Use
- Working load limit 1.8-4.8 kPa
How are roof walkways installed?
Our roof walkways are prefabricated for easy installations. We also use modular fixtures and mountings, which eliminates the need for welding onsite. Our lead time for walkway installations is 7 days from PO on average.
What is a Roof Walkway?
A roof walkway is a lightweight attachment to the roof that allows guided access for the safety of staff and contractors. We at Secure Height Systems offer different configurations of roof walkways.
Which standards should Roof Walkways comply with?
Our PACE600 roof walkways comply with AS1657:1992 and relevant statutory occupational health & safety codes of practice and guidlines.
What is working load limit of roof walkways?
Our standard roof walkway panel has a working load limit as per the following table:
Max Load capacity
What is a Roof Walkway used for?
Common applications of roof walkways are:
- Ensuring guided access to roof / plant equipment
- Minimizing damage to the roof
- Limiting unauthorized access to danger zones
- Safe access over fragile skylights
- Leveled access to steep roofs over 7°
- Emergency exit path
Services that we offer:
The design is what Height safety compliance starts with. Send through your We utilize architectural plans to suggest a site specific on-budget solution.
An accredited team of height safety installers with the experience to ensure we over-deliver. Our team of installers is flexible and can be on-site on short notice.