Who is responsible?
Height Safety Certification is vital when it comes to working at height. Your responsibility to provide a safe work environment does not end when you install a system. The system must be maintained and inspected at least once a year and all those who use the system must have the appropriate level of instruction, supervision, and training. If an accident occurs and the system has not been properly maintained and inspected, you may be held accountable, especially if it is found to be defective and / or not certified. At Secure Height Systems we provide you safety and peace of mind when using our Height Safety Certification services, performing the inspections and tests necessary for the maintenance of the Equipment and Users by our trained personnel. We carry out certifications and re-certifications performing the necessary tests for the safety of the operators. We can certify all Height Safety Systems of our line in-addition to other brands previously installed.
Certifications are in accordance with the following Australian Standards:
- National Work Health & Safety Regulation 2011
- Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices Selection, use and maintenance (AS/NZS 1891.1-2007, AS/NZS 1891.2-2001, AS/NZS 1891.3-1997 and AS/NZS 1891.4-2009)
- Managing the Risk of Falls at Work Places Codes of Practice 2015
- Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, construction and installation (AS/NZS1657:2018)
- Industrial rope access systems -Part 2: Selection, use and maintenance (AS/NZS4488.2:1997)
- Manufacturing requirements for single-point anchor device used for harness-based work at height (AS/NZS 5532:2013)
We at Secure Height Systems carry out a series of procedures and improvements until we reach the final approval of the system including:
- Site Tour and Visual Review
- Access assessment
- Status of Roof Structure
- Identification tags
- Out of Service tags
- Safety Locks
- Component Inspection
- Strength Test
- Upgrade suggestions and quotes (If needed)
- Working Safely at Heights Training
- Detailed Report Delivery
Need advice on your Height Safety requirements? We Are Experts!
REQUEST A CALLBACK
Years Of Height Safety Excellence in Sydney With Quality At It's Best!
Our Services include:
Height safety compliance starts with the design. Send through your architectural plans and we will advise you with the site specific on-budget solution.
An accredited team of height safety installers with the experience to ensure we over-deliver. Our team of installers is flexible and can be on-site on short notice.
Certification of your height safety system and testing of your anchor points to ensure compliance with relevant Australian standards.