Are you insured?
We at Secure Height Systems are insured up to 20 Million in Public Liability & have full coverage of the employer’s liability under the Workers Compensation Act 1987 (NSW).
Can you provide your SWMS?
Yes we can, please contact sales and they will be happy to help.
What is the minimum fall protection required?
As a person conducting business or undertaking you are responsible for the safety of your crew working at heights. Never compromise on safety, let us know what your height access requirements are and we will work on a system that has quality, safety & productivity in mind.
Do I need rope access (abseiling) anchors?
If you have a facade or window to clean, a wall to paint, a sign to put on then the answer is yes, you would need abseiling anchors.
How high can I put a ladder bracket?
We generally recommend that a ladder bracket should not be installed to exceed 4.0 m in height.
How often should I certify my anchor points?
The Code of Practice in some states requires a 6 monthly inspection. Other states require a 12 monthly inspection and certification for non-corrosive environments and 6 monthly inspection for a harsh / corrosive environment. Anchor tags usually have a ‘next inspection’ date on them.
Do you provide warranties?
We provide a 10 year warranty on our installations. We also provide product warranties that vary depending on the product. Please refer to the brochure of each product.
Which standards are you familiar with?
Our products, designs, installations & certifications are in accordance of the following Australian Standards:
- National Work Health & Safety Regulation 2011
- Industrial fall-arrest systems and devices Selection, use and maintenance (AS/NZS 1891.1-2007, AS/NZS 1891.2-2001, AS/NZS 1891.3-1997 and AS/NZS 1891.4-2009)
- Managing the Risk of Falls at Work Places Codes of Practice 2015
- Fixed platforms, walkways, stairways and ladders – Design, construction and installation (AS/NZS1657:2018)
- Industrial rope access systems -Part 2: Selection, use and maintenance (AS/NZS4488.2:1997)
- Manufacturing requirements for single-point anchor device used for harness-based work at height (AS/NZS 5532:2013)
Years Of Height Safety Excellence in Sydney With Quality At It's Best!
Our Services include:
Height safety compliance starts with the design. Send through your architectural plans and we will advise you with the site specific on-budget solution.
An accredited team of height safety installers with the experience to ensure we over-deliver. Our team of installers is flexible and can be on-site on short notice.