Continuous connection for multiple users
TRAVEL8 STATIC LINE
- Continuous attachment, energy absorbing with multi user capability
- Manufactured & Installed in accordance with Australian Standards (AS/NZS 1891)
- Can be attached to most roof profiles and structures
- Up to 30° roof pitch
- Fall arrest rated 22kN
Our Height Safety process:
- We will study & audit your height safety access requirements
- We will advise you with the most suitable roof static line to allow workers to freely access areas that need maintenance, abseiling, cleaning, etc…
- With static lines there is no need to disconnect the rope line while working
Static lines can be installed on:
- Concrete structures
- Metal sheet roofs
- Steel structures
- Internal ceiling structure
We at Secure Height Systems specialize in the supply, installations, and certifications of all types of static line systems.
Our static line systems are supplied and installed in accordance with the current Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891, we ensure compliance with all OH&S legislation.
Secure Height Systems serves all areas in Sydney & NSW including:
Sydney City & CBD, Eastern Suburbs, Inner West Sydney, Western Suburbs, North Sydney, the North Shore, Gosford, Central Coast, Newcastle, and Rural NSW.
Years Of Height Safety Excellence in Sydney With Quality At It's Best!
Our Services include:
Height safety compliance starts with the design. Send through your architectural plans and we will advise you with the site specific on-budget solution.
An accredited team of height safety installers with the experience to ensure we over-deliver. Our team of installers is flexible and can be on-site on short notice.
Certification of your height safety system and testing of your anchor points to ensure compliance with relevant Australian standards.